Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Simply in L.O.V.E

So I'm completely in love with newborns. I'm so honored to be able to take those first precious pictures. I of all people know how fast these tiny babies grow, and how important it is to perserve these memories while you can because...... somday they won't be little anymore. So, thank you E for letting me capture a little moment of time for your cute little family!

Ps. The older kiddos are just as adorable, I think I'm just wallowing in the fact that my baby is way bigger than this adorable newborn. boo hoo. Why do you have to go and grow old on me?













Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big her kids are getting!!! Her babes is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


About Me

This is my photographic journal of my life as a mom with a camera. Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think.