Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The long awaited reveal...

I had such a fun shoot with this family up in the snow in the south hills. They are so cute and I couldn't wait to get home to post these for them....Unfortunatly, my computer got a crazy virus and crashed everything. After days of trying to figure it out, we called for back-up. Tek Hut finally got it running after a week, so I jumped on to start editing to find out my photoshop program had gotten wiped out. ARRGGG! So after much anticipation, I finally have theses pics to post. Thanks for being so patient, I think it was worth the wait!

























Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Marie! They look awesome and fun time in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these! Plus i LOVE this family. These pictures are PRICELESS and have so much more meaning than some know. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers


About Me

This is my photographic journal of my life as a mom with a camera. Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think.